March 12, 2016

Drama CD ◊ Brother Lover Vol. 2

Update 7/14/16: Translation Available, It can be found here.


Name: Noah
Type: Clingy (He is Not Yandere)
 
  *Okay so here I am with a Drama CD! This is one of my favorites to listen to because as you can guess by the title, it involves incest. If you can't stand that, don't listen to the CD. If you are okay with it like me, then I strongly suggest you give this Drama CD a listen (^▽^). The borderline yandere in this series is in Vol.2. He is your younger brother. Yes. Your younger brother. That means during his Volume you get to hear Onee-chan~ all the time. If you are wondering if I fainted listening to this CD I did o(≧∇≦o).*

*The plot for this Drama CD is along the lines of this. The borderline yandere's name is Noah, and he has been sick since he was a child. His Onee-chan is the only one in the world he depends on and the only one he trusts. He's always liked her since he was small. If this plot sounds like one you would enjoy this Drama CD is for you then d=(´▽
)=b.*

*As for Noah's yandereness it is definitely there. As per recommendations, I decided to start naming the type of yandere during my post and rating them ( ̄▽+*). He is the clingy type, and on a scale from 1-5 I would place him as a 2. Don't let the number mislead you into thinking he is not a good yandere though. I am very strict when it comes to rating. When I rate is is not necessarily how much I like the yandere rather it is the quality of the work and the yandere as a whole. A 5 yandere would be the yanderes from Nameless. I think Nameless is the best yandere work I have ever seen so far. The artwork, music, voices, plot, and quality of the yanderes and the game were amazing, this is why Nameless is the place mark for a 5. So, keep in mind that my ratings are strict. A 2 for a yandere is actually very good since I don't consider many even a 1.*

*Aside from the ratings and everything I really enjoyed this Drama CD. I know there is no translation for this CD online, as far as I could find ´_`). If a lot of people need it, I will be willing to translate. (I did end up translating it. The translation can be found here.) Keep in mind though my translations are very much flawed. I understand enough to give a rough translation though. The best outcome would be if someone with more experience then me decides to translate this Drama CD if they are interested. Other than that I don't have much left to say. It was a very good Drama CD and if you have similar tastes like me you will really enjoying listening to it (⌒.⌒). Oh and it is R18 so listen at your own risk. Here is the Official Site. Enjoy ( ´ ▽ ` )*

*Note: The guy in here is not yandrere. He is very clingy, but not yandere. I would describe him as borderline. I made the mistake of not listening to all the tracks before I called him yandere. As I was translating it I was like on snap, he's not yandere ^^'. But, if you like yanderes I think you'd like him so still give him a try :D. He kinda reminds me of the guy in Trick or Kiss since they are both so clingy :).

43 comments:

  1. I actually love incest yandereness. Strange since I actually have three brothers and would be disgusted by it in real life. Anyway! I'm gonna give this a shot. If anything I can use it and practice my Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too if you couldn't tell already xD. Yeah same! I have a younger brother in real life and would also not like the idea. Good luck on listening to the CD! Enjoy ^^.

      Delete
  2. I'm not yet fluent in Japanese, so it would be AMAZING if you were to do a rough translation. But if you don't have the time, don't force yourself! As someone with an unhealthy obsession with yanderes, I adore this blog and and appreciate all the work you do! Best wishes! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second this; as Japanese is a very difficult language to learn, one that I have attempted countless times and always end up confused and frustrated, it would be nice to see any kind of translation. Thank you in advance if you decide to do this.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the compliments and I decided to do a translation of this! I am currently in the process of translating it, so far I have 2 tracks done already :). Expect the translation soon!

      Delete
  3. I would also love to read your translation of this since I can't speak Japanese. Thanks a lot<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have been blind, but I just noticed that you started rating yanderes you write about in your posts. GREAT! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I decided to since a lot of people thought it would be a good addition :)

      Delete
  5. Me too, I would also love to see your translation, since my Japanese isn't as great as I wish it was. But do it only if you want to ^^ I don't want to force you or something. I know we all have a lot of things to do, so if you don't have time I understand it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being considerate of me! I decided to do a translation so expect it soon!

      Delete
  6. Have you play TaishoxAlice? There's yandere character in it name Gretel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't! Thanks for the info, I will check him out!

      Delete
  7. Omg i <3 it thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for keeping us posted about the yandere stuff that you found :)
    by the way, i came across this novel/fanfic online. You should check it and write a review about it
    Here is the link:https://www.quotev.com/story/7097951/You-Need-Me-Mastermind-Yandere-x-reader/5


    It's worth it, trust me :D
    The guy is super yandere!

    P.s i think i commented the same comment twice, idk but my internet is trippin' btw been your avid follower for 1 year now lol keep up the good work senpai :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for the fanfic! I will check it out :D. Sadly, I don't do reviews for fanfiction :(. I will have to see...

      Thanks!

      Delete
  9. I watched a movie the other day and i know the guy was a totally yandere i think you should share this movie on the page because it was awesome

    It is called "Fear" it is made in 1996

    you should definitly checked that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I have been recommended this movie so many times now and I still haven't watched it. To be honest I don't like movies all that much but I will try and watch it soon!

      Delete
  10. I need this translation 😭😭😢😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on it! You will have it soon!

      Delete
  11. I need this translation 😭😭😢😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said above, I am working on it! You will have it soon!

      Delete
  12. Lol where did you go again? you haven't posted in a while ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sorry :(. I am back! I won't leave the blog like that again and if I do I will inform you guys before I do :)

      Delete
  13. ????? where you at??

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to see a translation for this CD 😍

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pleeeeaaassseeee translate it ToT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I can't wait. *drools*

      Delete
    2. Yup! It will be out soon. Please wait a little longer! :)

      Delete
  16. "Nameless is the best yandere work."
    Yup. Yup. Yup. I'm so glad someone has the same opinion as me! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup because it is! xD I'm glad we share the same opinion too :)

      Delete
  17. Please do let me know when you translate it♡ thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I translated it ^^! Sorry for the long wait. It can be found here..
      http://yanderemales.blogspot.com/p/brother-lover-vol2-noah-translation.html

      Delete
    2. Omg you did! Thank you so much! I think you need to put the link where everyone could see it. :D

      Delete
    3. You are welcome ^^. And I did :)

      Delete
  18. Does anyone know how old the character in here is? :o

    ReplyDelete